COOKIES POLICY SITE OLGA GUDYNN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL WWW.OLGAGUDYNN.RO
Version updated in May 2018
The protection of your personal data is important to us, therefore we pay special attention to the protection of personal data of all those with whom we conduct business, as well as the privacy of visitors who access the site OLGA GUDYNN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”).
1. The cookies we have and how they are used
- Session cookies – remain on your used device for the duration of your online session and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies – remain on your computer or device after the browser is closed for a period of time set by the cookie.
The OGIS site uses persistent cookies
Olga Gudynn International School
Str. Ancuța Băneasa, No. 8
Sector 2, Bucharest
2. How cookies are used on the OGIS website
The main purposes for which cookies are used are the following:
2.1. Cookies that are absolutely necessary
- These cookies are essential for the operation of the site.
- These cookies do not collect information about you that could be used for marketing or analysis (see below).
2.2. Performance cookies
- These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for example, which of the OGIS pages are accessed most often by visitors.
- They can also show us from which web page or email the visitors came to our site and if you opened an e-mail that we sent you.
2.3. Functional cookies
2.4. Analytics cookies
- These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors access and use our site. It is used to monitor performance, report and provide data that will influence site improvements.
- Cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of people who visit the site, their sex and age, the number of pages they have analyzed, what pages they have visited and how much time they have spent on the site.
If you do not allow these cookies, you will have less targeted content.
The OGIS site uses:
- PHPSESSID – a session cookie which expires once the site is closed
Google Analytics statistics and marketing cookies:
- _ga – valid for 2 years,
- _gat – valid for 1 minute,
- _guide – valid for 24 hours,
- __utmz – valid for 6 months,
- __utma – valid for 2 years,
- __utmb – valid for 30 minutes,
- __utmt – valid for 10 minutes,
- __utm – valid until the browser is closed,
- __utmc – expires when the browser is closed and IDE (used by Google DoubleClick to record user actions after viewing or clicking on one of the banner ads as a measure of ad effectiveness).
3. What kind of personal data are accessed through cookies?
Cookies provide visitors to the OGIS site with a pleasant browsing experience and support the efforts of many websites to provide comfortable services to users: eg – online privacy preferences, site language options, etc.
4. Control, deactivation and deletion of cookies
Most cookies can be controlled from your browser settings. You can:
- View individual cookies along with their expiration date and delete them.
- Block third-party cookies (or request that they not be tracked).
- Block all cookies.
- Delete all cookies when you close the browser.
If you choose to block all cookies, many websites will not work properly and functionality may suffer. For this reason, we do not recommend disabling cookies when using our site.
The links below will guide you through instructions for changing cookie settings in your most popular browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-deletemanage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
This is not an exhaustive list of all browsers – see the “settings” or “support” section for your browser.